Let's Chat!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Morning! Thought I'd post this card I made awhile back before i head out :) Just made a pretty huge order with PapertreyInk (been holding for their 3rd anniversary release). Can't wait for my goodies to get here! Meanwhile, here's a card I made for a gf using PTI's 'on my couch', which i totally fell in love with :) Just something simple & sweet for a girlfriend, here's a close up:

Hope you're having a great week!!
Thanks for popping by :)

card supplies:
cardstock: papertreyink 'vintage cream' & 'kraft'. bazzill basics
patterned paper: making memories 8x8 ledger paper pad
stamps: papertreyink 'on my couch' & 'polka dot basics 2'
others: fiskars punches & copic markers


Share/Save/Bookmark





1 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous! Isn't shipping from papertrey uber ex? I wanna order a whole load of stuff but the shipping cost is astronomical!