I'm Baaackkk!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm bacckkk!! Had a nice homely Chinese New Year reunion dinner with my family on the 13th of feb, followed by a lazy 1st day of CNY & Valentine's @ home playing mahjong & ending it with some nice ice wine. On the 2nd day of CNY (15 feb) we did some charity work over at St Theresa's home for old aged & a scrumptious steamboat/bbq session over at Adrian's.
And off we went to Cambodia for a nice 5 day break! Just thought I'd share a few photos with you :)
Here's one of us after reunion dinner: And one of the beautiful Cambodia sunset ( we had to climb up a hill & some ruins to see this, totally tiring & dusty but totally worth it! ) just a note that this photo is NOT photoshopped, it really looks like that! The setting sun was best described to be as round & orange as the yolk of a salted duck egg lol

Next is a photo taken @ one of the temples @ Angkor Wat, Siem Reap. It was scorching hot!! 37 degree celcius *could get heatstroke if you're not careful*


Last but not least, a little fun photo taken @ the Grand Palace, Phnom Penhn of me & my lil' brother :)

I hope all of you had a great weekend, i certainly enjoyed my week long vacation!
ps: i got down to using my Silhouette as soon as i got home for some really cute bunnies i bought from the online shop. Too Cute!! I might have caught 'crafter's itch' after a week's break :p



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: