PapertreyInk 'Paint' by Number Challenge

Monday, February 8, 2010

I am so loving the PapertreyInk's 3rd Anniversary Countdown!! Sweet surprises everyday i tell u :) They've got acrylic paints up next in to die for mini paint cans, how can one possible resist?? *accckk** Anyways...I got round to playing with today's challenge found here. There's a sketch & a 'paint by numbers' instructions to download, so fun!! My screen name starts with an 'F' so here's my palette with all the colours that i have to use:


And here's what I came up with:
And here's a closer look:

I heat embossed the flower from 'friends till the end' using white embossing powder on pti vellum & then coloured the flower with a little bit of Y11 copic marker. Other stamp sets i used for this card were: polka dot basics 2, background basics: text style, faux ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed my share, have a great start to the week!
:)


Share/Save/Bookmark








9 comments:

Marcia said...

Your PTI paint-by-number card is out of this world! Utterly gorgeous! You certainly MUST win this challenge!

Julie E said...

So pretty! Love the way you used the ribbon!

Anne said...

One word for your card "exquisite".

Rebecca said...

I love the white embossing on the vellum. It looks super cool!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great job on the PTI paint by numbers challenge. I have the same color palette, so I really enjoyed seeing what you did. the embossed flower on vellum is wonderful.

Terri E. said...

Neat big flower. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kara said...

beautiful! love the embossed vellum flower!
Kara

Ange Kelly said...

Wow! that flower is stunning!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹